Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's magical!

The knitted ornament frenzy continues.  Here's the latest crop:



Experimenting with different colors, yarns, etc.  I scaled the basic pattern down to make a medium size and a small size as well, and boy are those little guys cute!  And fun to make; they work up in just about an hour vs. about three for the standard (largest) size.

The Houdini socks have progressed, got the feet done.  I now have two closed tubes, each with a toe at each end.  Sorry, it just feels silly.
Tomorrow at knitting group I guess we'll steek the ankle openings and start up the legs.  I can't wait to see how they fit, especially in the heel.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at those balls! The small ones ARE adorable! I think you would need about 50 more to cover a good-sized tree, though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete